St. Andrew’s-by-the-Lake Church Hall

St. Andrew’s-by-the-Lake Church Hall was built as a one room hall in 1947. Later a larger room and a kitchen were added. It was home to the St. Andrew’s Sunday School. It served the community well for meetings, receptions, and various activities including Guides, Brownies, Scouts, Cubs, square dancing, and even gymnastics.

Children on the steps of St. Andrew's by the Lake Church Hall-1960's Photo Credit-Mary Carne

Children on the steps of St. Andrew’s by the Lake Church Hall-1960’s
Photo Credit-Mary Carne

Henny Heighton, Bert and Mary Learmonth, Peter Harbottle at the St. Andrew's Church Hall-1960's Patsy Ormond files

Henny Heighton, Bert and Mary Learmonth, Peter Harbottle at the St. Andrew’s Church Hall-1960’s
Patsy Ormond files

St. Andrew's by the Lake Sunday School Cards-1960's Patsy Ormond files

St. Andrew’s by the Lake Sunday School Cards-1960’s
Patsy Ormond files

 

Duhamel Recreation Commission square dancing St Andrews Church Hall, 1965 -P. Ormond files

Duhamel Recreation Commission square dancing
St Andrews Church Hall, 1965
-P. Ormond files

Duhamel Recreation Commission Gymnastics  St Andrews Church Hall, 1966, Pat Deakin instructor -P.Ormond files

Duhamel Recreation Commission Gymnastics
St Andrews Church Hall, 1966, Pat Deakin instructor
-P.Ormond files

 

Interior of St. Andrew's by the Lake Church Hall Ready for a Wedding Dinner-1983 Photo Credit-Patsy Ormond

Interior of St. Andrew’s by the Lake Church Hall
Ready for a Wedding Dinner-1983
Photo Credit-Patsy Ormond

 

Advertisements