St. Andrew’s-by-the-Lake Church

St. Andrew’s-by-the-Lake Anglican Church was built in 1912. The last regular service was held on the last Sunday of June in 2005 and on October 9th of the same year the church was deconsecrated. The church and the church hall were later sold for personal use.

St. Andrew's 2002 Photo credit Joan Jordan

St. Andrew’s 2002
Photo credit Joan Jordan

St.Andrew's article (2)

St. Andrew's article-2

Alter and stained glass window inside St. Andrews  Photo Credit Joan Jordan

Alter and stained glass window inside St. Andrews
Photo Credit Joan Jordan

St.Andrew's article3

St.Andrew's article4

 

 

Advertisements